April 15, 2011

Warm whites

In line with my recent nesting behavior and obsession for anything interior design-related, here's a trend I've been looooving: white. Already incorporated in my wardrobe, it also does wonders for home spaces. The interesting part of this is that the use of the color white (or should I say lack of color) is utilized in such a way that it still manages to induce warmth and coziness into the room. After all, who really wants their living room or bedroom to be cool, cold and industrial? Yes fine, it works for kitchens and bathrooms maybe, but your sanctuary should feel comforting, homey and calming. Too bad all I'm doing is collating pegs and tearsheets and have yet to find the home to turn all my ideas into the real thing. Soon, very soon....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails