I had to put in some more time and thoughts into today's list as compared to the ones I've jotted down in a jiffy so far. Least favorites words/phrases... (insert sounds of my brain working)...
I got it! Eureka! My least favorite words are not based on their meaning but on their pronunciation or spelling... Voilà:
- Three: I'm still French after all and "th" is just impossible to pronounce!
- Thais/Thighs/Ties: all ze same to me.
- Salmon: So do you pronounce the "l" or don't you? I don't get it.
- Wary/Worry: Sounds the same to me!
- Definitely: I have spelling challenges here.
- Awkward: here too. Thank God for spellcheck!