April 16, 2011

30 days of lists - I'm looking forward to


I'm enjoying the 30 days of lists experiment so far. It has enabled me to take a couple of minutes to reflect on a topic and quickly jot down my thoughts on it. It's redirects my thoughts from store operations issues, business development opportunities and pricing negotiations to more banal yet very eye-opening topics for a brief moment in a day. I'm seriously thinking to ask D. to take on the challenge. He usually laughs at my antics and will most likely label me as weird (oh I know my hubby too well!), but I think it'll be a good exercise for him. Men need to get in touch with their inner self more often.

Today's list is about things I look forward to:
  • our honeymoon in Europe
  • designing our own home (well... finding a home first actually!)
  • being pregnant
  • watching Cirque du Soleil
  • launching VMV in Italy
  • writing on a regular basis
  • replacing my Macbook with the new Macbook Pro
  • Fast & Furious 4 and Kung Fu Panda 2
  • long weekends
  • salary increase

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails