April 23, 2011

30 days of lists - In my Bag

  • Keys with my Marc Jacobs USB keychain: the keychain is in shape of a heart and says I ♥ MJ i.e. I love myself. A mantra every girl should have!
  • Bath&Body Works Sweet Pea Hand Sanitizer spray: a must-have in this world of germs.
  • Macbook: one day in the not-so-far future it'll have the little "Pro" attached to it.
  • Macbook charger: well, because my Macbook needs one.
  • Muji pens in red and blue: outrageously overprice but so purty.
  • Moleskine planner: I went over and beyond to get this. Keeps my life organized.
  • iPhone: my multitasking wondertool.
  • Headphones: whenever I need to tune out the world.
  • VMV Lip Glitter Gloss in Bronzerella: for some quick, instant glam.
  • Emergency Kit: antihistamines, pain killers, lozenges, tampons, nailfile, bandaids... and other things I might need one day!
  • Checkbook: because I have to pay bills.
  • Hugo Boss wallet: a gift from my dad after he felt sorry when he saw my ratty cheap-o walle
  • Business card holder: because no matter the place or time, I'm always at work. At least my cards already reflect my new name.
  • Ray-Ban Wayfarers: today in brown. but on other days in red, blue or yellow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails