April 26, 2011

30 days of lists - On my wishlist



On my wishlist... Wow. That's a long one. Before this challenge, I was already a "list-person" and actually have a little notebook in which I list down all the things I want to achieve in life. I've crossed out several already such as try out yoga and surfing, get married, climb the Eiffel Tower rather than taking the elevator...

But there's a plethora of other items I have yet to attempt/buy/see...

Here's a short selection:


  • Travel to:
Italy
GreeceSouth Africa or Kenya for a safari
Australia (to visit my friend C.)
Road trip from East to West Coast of the U.S.
Brazil
Caribbean
Palawan
Cambodia
Japan
  • Gadgets: Macbook Pro and iPhone 4 (or 5 as soon as gets out)
  • Our first home (doesn't matter if it's an apartment or a house as long as I can paint the walls, change the tiles and furnish it according to the hundreds of tearsheets I've collected!)
  • Our second home by the beach
  • Learn how to apply my make-up correctly (will finally need to check out my friend's vlog at MissBeauteousness)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails