April 18, 2011

30 days of lists - Weekend goals



Hmm. It's Monday today, just another manic Monday.... Having to discuss my weekend goals undoubtedly generates a frown on my forehead. A nasty habit, I have been told, I should drop rather sooner than later if I wish to avoid permanent signs of aging. Working in the beauty industry clearly involves the development of a growing obsession with aging or the prevention of such.

But a commitment is a commitment, so here we go. This week is also not as loaded as it usually is, as the Easter Holidays are cutting short my typical toxic 70 hours work-week. My weekend goals therefore are:
  • Only work 2 hours a day
  • Sleep in
  • Read a book on the patio
  • Finally select pictures for wedding album
  • Finish blogposts that have been sitting in the draft folder
  • Bake brownies
  • Play with puppies
  • Make babies
  • Finish my quarterly report (sigh!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails