December 22, 2010

Best Men and Fathers gifts


I wanted to give the special men in our wedding a little token of our appreciation.
There are so many choices of gifts out there, from keychains to money clip to bottles of wine, but nothing seemed to be personal enough. Finally I found Etsy and I fell in love.
I surfed for hours on the site and found plenty of adorable options. I was psyched.
Eventually I went for quite a standard gift: cufflinks. They're useful and D.'s brothers, who act as our Best Men, as well as both our fathers would be able to wear them during our Big Day. But those weren't just regular cufflinks. I had the customized with our wedding date, the guy's name, his role (for e.g. Best Man) as well as a word that best described them...
Kristin, the woman behind this wonderful idea was super easy to work with. I finally got my package through mail and the result is awesome. I can't wait to give the men their gift!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails