February 12, 2011

From bride to wife


It's finally done! I've crossed the bridge and have gone from summer fling to girlfriend to fiancée to full-fledged legal and official, 'til death do us part-wife. Not part-wife. Wife.

Life is pretty much the same as it was a couple of months ago. Work is still crazy. I'm still in love with D. I'm still confused about my identity.

Some things have changed though: I lost 12lbs. I have no more wedding-prep nightmares. My closet space shrunk now that D.'s clothes are in it. We have bathroom schedule issues. I have someone to spoon every night. We're trying to get pregnant. I'm now obsessed with interior design stuff.

So life goes on, with a little change in direction. I guess it's meant to be. I'm excited.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails