I am a creature of habit. I disfunction in situation of disorder and chaos and thrive when life is at its most organize. I'm French-Filipina, but with a defined German obsession for structure, which, considering I joined the "30 days of lists"-challenge, shouldn't come as too much of a surprise. I don't respond too well to change in my daily life. Why fix something that isn't broken? Change is something I keep in my love for travel. That's where I can be more adventurous, more spontaneous, albeit in a structured way - all my trips are rather well planned I would say.
Going back to the list I am supposed to write today... Weekly rituals:
- Prepare weekly menu
- Do groceries based on above
- Sunday lunch at the in-laws
- Massage on Sunday afternoon
- Call my parents afterwards
- Updating household accountancy
- Watch TV: I'm addicted to one or two series at a time and diligently watch them!
- Touch base with best friends
- Check favorite blogs
This is what I can think of right now. For some reasons, all rituals that came to my mind were on a daily basis... I seem to be more OCD than I thought I was...